By Raymond Buckland
Buckland’s e-book of Saxon Witchcraft used to be one of many first books to discover Wicca from a solitary viewpoint. initially written 30 years in the past to right abuses he observed happening in covens, Buckland provided Wiccan seekers an introductory textual content on Saxon witchcraft or Seax-Wicca, that are practiced by myself.
Buckland provides meticulously researched details at the primary culture of Saxon witchcraft. He writes cogently and informatively in regards to the background, mythology, non secular practices, and witchcraft of Saxon England.
Buckland’s e-book of Saxon Witchcraft comprises every thing the solitary witch must perform Seax-Wicca, together with:
• Descriptions of the Saxon deities and factors in their basic ideals
• An advent to the mystical runic Saxon alphabet
• a range of unique Pagan songs
• a variety of Seax-Wiccan recipes for intoxicants
• directions for initiation ceremonies, the 8 Sabbats, marriage, start, and demise rites
• an evidence of the paintings and perform of Saxon Galdra or magic and the divination and natural lore used for cover, love potions, and therapeutic
• The Seax-Wicca ceremony of Self-Dedication, which permits members to shape their very own covens and begin themselves into the Craft
An essential guide for solitary witches or for witches in covens who are looking to discover Saxon witchcraft.
Originally released because the Tree: the entire ebook of Saxon Witchcraft (ISBN: 0877282587), this version deals a brand new creation via the writer to steer a brand new iteration of witches into the paintings and perform of Seax-Wicca.