By Russell Blackford
Tackling a number of myths and prejudices normally leveled at atheism, this appealing quantity bursts with gleaming, eloquent arguments on each web page. The authors rebut claims that diversity from atheism being simply one other faith to the alleged atrocities dedicated in its name.
- An available but scholarly statement on hot-button concerns within the debate over spiritual belief
- Teaches serious pondering talents via unique, rational argument
- Objectively considers each one delusion on its merits
- Includes a historical past of atheism and its advocates, an appendix detailing atheist companies, and an intensive bibliography
- Explains the diversities among atheism and comparable recommendations comparable to agnosticism and naturalism