By Michael Sikora
The EJB three (Enterprise Java Beans model three) specification is a center element of enterprise-level JEE (Java Platform company variation) implementations and this more suitable model is determined to simplify the improvement of company Java applications.
This booklet covers the middle components of EJB three know-how, exploring them in a concise demeanour with many helping examples. you'll achieve a radical realizing of EJB three know-how and know about crucial beneficial properties of EJB three quick.
What you are going to study from this book?
This booklet will educate you the middle parts of EJB three know-how. You will:
- Gain a quick creation to the EJB three necessities whereas studying concerning the underlying principles
- Create Entities, Message-Driven Beans, consultation Beans and their clients
- Look at operating an EJB patron from an program shopper container
- Learn the way to package deal and set up an EJB
- Use JQPL (Java patience question Language)
- Explore the entity supervisor interface
- Learn approximately object/relational mapping with EJB 3
- Look on the Java Messaging API and message-driven beans
- Look at transactions, interceptors, and EJB timer services
- Understand how EJB three differs from the 2.x version
- Implement EJB 3's defense features
This ebook is a fast moving educational that explores the foremost gains of EJB three with many accompanying examples. This e-book isn't a whole reference advisor, yet a concise exploration of EJB 3's middle elements.
Who this booklet is written for?
This ebook is essentially geared toward expert builders who have already got a operating wisdom of Java. company architects and architects with a history in Java could additionally locate this ebook of use. past event of operating with Java is vital and information of relational databases is desirable.
As this booklet is an advent to EJB three, it really is aimed toward people who are new to EJB three. because the re-creation of EJB is so appreciably diverse from the former model (EJB 2.x), the e-book is appropriate for and will be of curiosity to those that have had adventure operating with EJB 2.x. The textual content makes it transparent the place the diversities among the types of EJB lie, even supposing they aren't explored in detail.